Wednesday, June 3, 2009

The Ending of An Era!

My sweet little Jakey GRADUATED PRESCHOOL last Thursday!! It is SO hard to believe he will be heading off to Kindergarten in a few short months! I was very emotional when I picked him up from school for the last time, and seeing him all dressed up in his little paper hat melted my heart! He sang a few adorable songs, and my baby got his first little diploma! I am very proud of him, he is a mother's dream (99% of the time :) ) and watching him grow up is so so so bittersweet! He is already missing Ms. Tracy, whom he adores! One graduation down.. and if you count preschool, kindergarten and high school with 3 kiddos.. I only have 8 more days of being a COMPLETE emotional wreck :)!! Here are some pictures.. enjoy!!
Jakob in his Graduation Cap
Jakob and his best bud Kaleb.. they take the funniest pictures!!
He loves Ms. Tracy!!
Family Shot before the Graduation!

2 comments:

~Rachel said...

Oh my gosh!! Graduating! That does sound VERY sad! We still have a year left of preschool! Whew! And you missy..you look fabulous! How much longer until the big day? Miss you

brittsy said...

Love the cap!

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com