Tuesday, June 30, 2009

My Sweet Tooth is HURTING!! Thank you Gymboree!!

AHHHH... it is like Gymboree is out to sabotage my bank account..haha!! So they have a couple new lines out.. Sweeter Than Candy for Newborns, and Tea for Two for Older Babies!!! I was just telling Jessica today that I was not going to use all $75.00 in Gymbucks that I currently have.. that I would surely sell at least one on Ebay. Well my friends.. that is NOT going to happen! Here is a sweet little sampling of what is in my shopping cart, just waiting until Gymbuck redemption day!!!!
Sweeter Than Candy:
Tea For Two
I must say that little hat from the tea line.. it makes me smile everytime I imagine my little Lucy wearing it!! Okay.. off to think of an explanation for Bobby as to why I NEED everything you see above!! Have a great Week!!!

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com