Saturday, May 23, 2009

A Picture for Lucy

Jakob has been really into drawing lately. I love all his little stick figures, trees, and my favorite is when he draws our dog Oliver :).. it is so cute! The other day he brought me a picture he had drawn and asked if I could hang it in his baby sisters room. It was ADORABLE! He had drawn all five of our family members, each in our favorite color. Bobby was blue, I was purple, He was red, Aiden was green, and little Lucy was of course... pink. He also had drawn a big cloud with a rainbow coming off, using all our favorite colors in it! Needless to say, It will be framed and hung in Lucy's room. Here is the masterpiece:

1 comments:

Jessica said...

OK... that is probably the cutest thing I have ever seen!! Little boys seem to have SO much love for their baby sisters. Now we need to figure out how to get them to love their brothers that much!

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com