Sunday, June 21, 2009

Our Very Own Super Hero.. Our Daddy!!!

My boys think Bobby is a Super Hero.. they are in awe of everything he does. I cannot explain the look on their face when he walks in the door after work, or how much they idolize him! I run their world.. he is their world! They were blessed with a great Daddy.. a strong man to look up to who walks the line between their best friend and the disciplinarian so so so well. I have no doubt my boys will one day be great men, and they have Bobby to thank for that! I hope everyone is having a great Father's Day!

I also wanted to add a letter that Lucy ( well mostly Mommy :) wrote to her Daddy in her Father's Day Card:

Dear Daddy,
I cannot wait to meet you Daddy. I cannot wait to dance on your feet, and have tea parties with you! I cannot wait for you to scare boys away, and eventually walk me down the isle! I love you Daddy and I cannot wait to meet the man who in my mind will always be the greatest man who ever lived!I cannot wait to be your princess.. Daddys little girl forever and always!
Love,
Lucy!!

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com