Saturday, June 27, 2009

Bitter Sweet Blooms :)

So Friday my boys picked this pretty bouquet...

Really Really Sweet Right??? Well it would have been so if I didn't get flower delivery while I was upstairs on my computer. You see Bobby was long gone to work, and since I do not have one single house plant, I was only to assume that this meant they had gone outside.. ALONE! Now, we have all of these flowers right outside our front door.. some are ours, some are the neighbors, so I am hoping they did not go anywhere near the street.. I am choosing to believe this :) So after I thanked them for their thoughtfulness, we had a discussion about why we do not go outside without an adult. I am hoping that from now on they stick to indoor sweetness, and we plan on investing in a chain lock this weekend... just in case!

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com