Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Bump Update

Here is a recent photo of the baby bump!

Everything has been going pretty well this time around! I am growing and measuring far better then with the boys, which means less chance of her coming as early as they did. I have had a ton of energy (well most of the time!!), and have been quite the litle nester lately! Her closet and room are painted, and the furniture is up and ready to go. I am waiting on her bedding and soon will have a completed nursey! I am also waiting on my Gestational Diabeties results, but am hoping no news is good news! Other then that, I am just trying to take it easy and enjoy my last pregnancy! Soon we will be a family of 5.. WOW!! :) :) :) :)

2 comments:

Bethany said...

You look GREAT Lindsey!! What a sweet picture! I can't wait to see the room!! And the shower looked fab! Those necklaces were SUCH a great favor! What a sweet sister you have!

Hope to see you soon!

~Rachel said...

You are such a cute preggo!!! Looking great girl! I can't wait to see Miss Lucy! How much longer now?

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com