And here it is when it was finished:
Bobby loved his handmade Gameroom decoration!!
I also wanted to share some pictures from Jake and Daddy's father-son movie night. They do this every so often and this time they saw Iron Man! They both had a really good time, Jakob loves his special time with Daddy!! Here are some pictures:
Getting Ready to go:
My Muscle Men :)
After the Movie
1. So this one is really random, but so am I so it works :) :
Coke or Pepsi?
Coke! Pepsi gives me migraines
Regular pool or heated pool?
Regular... It HOTTT outside!!
Hot tea or ice tea?
Iced... Again It is HOTTT outside
Sunflower or daisy?
Red rose or pink rose?
Salt or pepper?
Red or Green Apple?
Red or Blue?
Christmas or Thanksgiving?
Pink or Green?
Hamburger or Hot dogs?
Music or Movies?
Heaven or hell?
Heaven... what kind of person answers hell???
Comedy or horror?
Comedy.. I don't watch ANY scary movies
Purse or backpack?
Milky Way or Sneakers?
Not a big candy bar fan... but sneakers over milky way
Vanilla or Chocolate?
Phone or Internet?
Steak or Shrimp?
School or Work?
2. This one is in honor of my Daddy for Father's Day
How old is your father?
What do you call your father?
How is your relationship with your father?
Does he have another other children other than you?
Is he a good mechanic?
Oh yeah, he has spent many an hour working on one of my cars :)
Where was he raised?
All over.. he was born into a Traveling Circus.. I am not making this up!!!
Do you love your father?
SOO SOO SOO Much
When was the last time you saw your father?
Too long ago :(
What is his favorite TV show?
Anything on the Discovery Channel... the man is a sponge... a BRILLIANT sponge :)
What is your father's favorite restaurant?
Kabuki.. he loves sushi too
What kind of music does he like?
My father loves any and all music
Does your father work?
Does your father spoil you?
yeah, Ive been pretty lucky!!
What is your father's favorite store?
My dad isn't a big shopper... I think he like those fishing hunting type shops
Does he know who Britney Spears is?
Is he a good driver?
Yes very good
What is his favorite color?
mmmm... probably blue
Where is your father right now?
At home :( :( :(
What did you give your father for fathers day?
I cant say because he may see this :)
Your father is ...
Amazing, I have been blessed with a GREAT dad!!
3. This one is all about LOVE LOVE LOVE:
1)Two names you go by:
Momma or Honey
2) Your Favorite song:
Patience by Guns and Roses
3) Are you currently in a relationship?
4) Have you ever been given a rose?
5) What is your all-time favorite romance movie?
The Notebook, Dirty Dancing
6) Have you ever been in love?
7) Do you believe that everyone has a soul-mate?
Yes, but I think they usually are not your husband or wife, it is you best friend, or your sister... mine is my sister :)
8) What's your current problem?
I am a lagger :)
9) Your thoughts of long distance relationship?
never tried it
10) Can you Define love ?
Have a child and you will know
11.) Are your parents divorced?
12) How many kids do you want to have?
I have two and we want one or two more
13) What is/are your favorite colors?
Pink, green, purple
14) Do you believe you're truly only in love once?
15) Do you believe in love at first sight?
Yes, I have experienced this twice, with my kiddos, and a bunch of times while clothing shopping :)
16) Imagine you're 40 & your spouse just died, you would...
This is something I think about way to often... I am not sure what I would do, but If I ever look out the peep hole and see two officer in uniform I am not opening the door
17) At what age did you start noticing the opposite sex?
I don't remember
18) What song do you want played at your wedding?
Bob and I danced to Its Your Love
19) What do you hope to be doing in 30 years:
Traveling the world
20) Who are you currently in Love with?
3 Fabulous Fellas :)
Daddy and his Boys
My sweeties and I
The Boys Exploring
One of the main reasons I fell in love with my house was that it had alot of architectural detail. Pillars, arches, cutouts all over! I have not decided what to do with this space as of yet. It is supposed to be a formal dining area, but with two little men we hardly dine formally! However, I have decided to do something creative with the arch in the area:
I was roaming around the web and found this idea for an Initial wall art:
This is off Etsy.com under Fabricationsbylin. I thought it was so cute, and I decided to get crafty and make my own. Soon I will be painting the cutout and raises on the pillars a darker green. I plan to put one with our Initial K in the top center of the arch cutout and two more with hearts on the pillars surrounding the arch. Then I am going to fill the arch with my favorite photos of our family! I cannot wait to see how it turns out!!
Just thought I would share :) !!
1. What is your occupation? 24/7 Mommy!
2. What color are your socks? No socks for a few more months :)
3. What are you listening to right now? 100.7 Classic Rock
4. What is the last thing you ate? A smoothie
5. Can you drive a stick shift?I wouldnt even dare try
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Yellow
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Jessica
8. How old are you today? 24
9. What is your favorite drink? Green Tea Latte
10. What is your favorite sport to watch? Football... GOOOO BEARS!!
11. Have you ever dyed your hair? Many Many times
12. Do you have any pets? No, not an animal fan
13. What is your favorite food? I couldnt pick one, but it would be something sugary!!
14. Last movie you watched? Ratatoulle
15. Favorite day of the year? Thanksgiving.. Bobby is always off this holiday!!
16. What do you do to vent anger? I call my sister and cry
17. What was your favorite toy as a child? I had a panda bear named Pinky White
18. What is your favorite season? Fall... love the colors!!
19. Hugs or kisses? Love them both
20. Cherry or blueberry? cherry
21. Who is most likely to copy this idea and post it on their blog? my little sister might
22. When was the last time you cried? yesterday... missing home
23. What is on the floor of your closet? clothes in a hamper and luggage
24. Favorite smells? so Id have to agree with Bethany, Baby Magic is the BEST smell!!
25. Who inspires you? My kids and my sister
26. What are you afraid of? Being a widow... it is my greatest fear!
27. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburger? cheese please!!
28. Favorite car? not a big car buff... but we are loving the new Jeep Rubicon 4 door!
29. Favorite cat breed? Not a big cat buff either :)
30. Number of keys on your keyring? 6... my house, car, mailbox, bobbys car, my mama's house, and our safe.
31. How many years at your current job? I have been a SAHM for a little over a year
32. Favorite day of the week? Friday.. Bob is usually home!!
33. How many states have you lived in? Two...Arizona, then California, then back to Arizona
34. Do you think you are funny? Oh yeah Im a riot!!
35. Team Heidi or Team Lauren? Niether, they both bug me.. Team Audrina!!
36. Team Aniston or Team Jolie? Anisto,n, but I think Angelina does AMAZING humaitarian work!!
37. Obama or Clinton? whew.. Im thinking Obama
38. Favorite animal? One that is not mine
39. Last book you read all the way through? Seven Up by Janet Evanovich
The other day I was cleaning the kitchen and he came in camera in hand and said " Mommy, can I use your camera to document my findings." Normally I would have freaked and took the camera back, but really what Mommy could say no after her four year old said something so cute. I told him he could take a few pictures and showed him how to use the camera. Well a few pictures turned into TWENTY!! He was great with my camera and watching him play spy is really cute. As of tonight he has a file in the computer with over ONE HUNDRED photos in it!!
Here are some of Jakob's "findings":
A Venemous Beast
Caught Red Handed
All Caged In