Thursday, June 25, 2009

Moments in Time

Do you ever have moments that you wish time would just stand still. Moments you beg your mind not to forget five, ten, fifty years from now. You are just happy, and life is just simple. I plead with my own brain.."Please remember this second forever"!

The other night I was cooking dinner in my kitchen, Bobby was BBQing and the boys were out in the backyard with him. I was all caught up in what I was doing when I looked out the back window and my heart was all of a sudden so happy! I saw my boys swinging while their Daddy pushed them! Our dog Oliver was right there trying to get the boys feet as they swung, and all of my guys were laughing really hard! I enjoyed the happiness for a while, and then raced up stairs to grab my camera, desperate to capture that moment! By the time I got back downstairs, Bobby was back to grilling, and Oliver was back to begging for food at his feet, but I did manage to get quite a cute shot of the boys!
So in my desperate attempt to never forget the happiness in that moment, I decided to come here, and share it with whomever reads this. Hope everyone is having wonderful week!!

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com