Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Jakob's Findings

So normally my camera is completely off limits to the boys. I have experienced the sadness of loosing precious photos and since then am very protective over it. Well Jakob has been very interested in the whole "spy" idea, he has some spy toys he plays with constantly and even begged for the Spy Kids movies.
The other day I was cleaning the kitchen and he came in camera in hand and said " Mommy, can I use your camera to document my findings." Normally I would have freaked and took the camera back, but really what Mommy could say no after her four year old said something so cute. I told him he could take a few pictures and showed him how to use the camera. Well a few pictures turned into TWENTY!! He was great with my camera and watching him play spy is really cute. As of tonight he has a file in the computer with over ONE HUNDRED photos in it!!
Here are some of Jakob's "findings":

A Priceless Work of Art


A Venemous Beast

Caught Red Handed

All Caged In

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com