Thursday, June 12, 2008

WHAT a day!

So I am having a rough day to say the least! The first part was pretty good.. playgroup then lunch with a friend. Once we got home... WHEW!! So Aiden is getting a molar and has been VERY whiny today. I have tried everything but he will not nap and doesn't want to be held... he just wants to whine. I am trying to get ready for the weekend and they both seem to need me more then normal. I love being a mom, but WOW, a little space..lol! My house is not clean.. in fact I would be quite embarrassed to have anyone see my cluttered mess! I have a MOUND of laundry to fold... someday :) I also have a pretty bad migraine! Okay I am whining more then Aiden.... but you get the drift NOT a great day!! I am just exhausted and have SO much to do today! Okay I feel better now that I have blogged my frustrations out!

2 comments:

Bethany said...

Whew...your day sounds like some of ours over here! I feel for ya sister, I really do!!

Hope you guys have a great weekend! And we will be back in action next week! It seems like FOREVER since we have seen you! Can't wait to catch up!!

Gwen said...

Yuck. motherhood is all consuming for sure, good thing they're cute & worth it! migrains are so debilitating! i have "aquired" them this last year or so, not a good thing when little guys want attention.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com