Friday, June 6, 2008

A Few Things About Me

Here you go Bethany :)

1. What is your occupation? 24/7 Mommy!
2. What color are your socks? No socks for a few more months :)
3. What are you listening to right now? 100.7 Classic Rock
4. What is the last thing you ate? A smoothie
5. Can you drive a stick shift?I wouldnt even dare try
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Yellow
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Jessica
8. How old are you today? 24
9. What is your favorite drink? Green Tea Latte
10. What is your favorite sport to watch? Football... GOOOO BEARS!!
11. Have you ever dyed your hair? Many Many times
12. Do you have any pets? No, not an animal fan
13. What is your favorite food? I couldnt pick one, but it would be something sugary!!
14. Last movie you watched? Ratatoulle
15. Favorite day of the year? Thanksgiving.. Bobby is always off this holiday!!
16. What do you do to vent anger? I call my sister and cry
17. What was your favorite toy as a child? I had a panda bear named Pinky White
18. What is your favorite season? Fall... love the colors!!
19. Hugs or kisses? Love them both
20. Cherry or blueberry? cherry
21. Who is most likely to copy this idea and post it on their blog? my little sister might
22. When was the last time you cried? yesterday... missing home
23. What is on the floor of your closet? clothes in a hamper and luggage
24. Favorite smells? so Id have to agree with Bethany, Baby Magic is the BEST smell!!
25. Who inspires you? My kids and my sister
26. What are you afraid of? Being a widow... it is my greatest fear!
27. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburger? cheese please!!
28. Favorite car? not a big car buff... but we are loving the new Jeep Rubicon 4 door!
29. Favorite cat breed? Not a big cat buff either :)
30. Number of keys on your keyring? 6... my house, car, mailbox, bobbys car, my mama's house, and our safe.
31. How many years at your current job? I have been a SAHM for a little over a year
32. Favorite day of the week? Friday.. Bob is usually home!!
33. How many states have you lived in? Two...Arizona, then California, then back to Arizona
34. Do you think you are funny? Oh yeah Im a riot!!
35. Team Heidi or Team Lauren? Niether, they both bug me.. Team Audrina!!
36. Team Aniston or Team Jolie? Anisto,n, but I think Angelina does AMAZING humaitarian work!!
37. Obama or Clinton? whew.. Im thinking Obama
38. Favorite animal? One that is not mine
39. Last book you read all the way through? Seven Up by Janet Evanovich

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com