Sunday, June 8, 2008

So Many Ideas....

So I have been having so many ideas for home decorating lately... and no energy to get started! I thought I would share my favorite idea that is sure to be the first on my to do list:

One of the main reasons I fell in love with my house was that it had alot of architectural detail. Pillars, arches, cutouts all over! I have not decided what to do with this space as of yet. It is supposed to be a formal dining area, but with two little men we hardly dine formally! However, I have decided to do something creative with the arch in the area:
I was roaming around the web and found this idea for an Initial wall art:

This is off Etsy.com under Fabricationsbylin. I thought it was so cute, and I decided to get crafty and make my own. Soon I will be painting the cutout and raises on the pillars a darker green. I plan to put one with our Initial K in the top center of the arch cutout and two more with hearts on the pillars surrounding the arch. Then I am going to fill the arch with my favorite photos of our family! I cannot wait to see how it turns out!!

Just thought I would share :) !!

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com