Friday, May 30, 2008

Little Aidens FIRST Haircut!!

So most kids have had numerous haircuts by age 2 years 3 months, however my little Aiden just got his cut for the first time yesterday! He was not liking it a single bit, but I did manage to get one pretty good shot of him getting chopped:


Soon after this shot was taken he was moving and screaming, but luckily he had a GREAT hairstylist and she was so sweet and patient with him. After the cut he calmed down and soon he was back to himself, being a little ham to the camera! Here are some after shots of his new do:




He looks sooooo adorable! I couldnt stop hugging and snuggling him... he was just so cute... looking all grown up! Aww my little man!!!

* This is my second post today so scroll down for my (just a tad late) Thusday Three :)

2 comments:

Bethany said...

Too cute!!! I am sure you will always remember that day!! I know I have my kids' first haircuts forever etched in my mind!!

Give Peace A Chance <3 said...

He's soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!!!

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com