Friday, June 20, 2008

Fatherly FUN!!

I wanted to start this by sharing the craft we did for Father's Day! Bobby will soon have his long awaited Chicago Bears gameroom, so we decided to make him a gift that would fit right it. I actually made one of these when I was litte for my mother on Mother's Day. We decided to do Blue and Orange GOOOO Bears colors and we used a empty beer bottle for even more "Gameroom" appeal :) !! Here are a few shots of the boys making it:

And here it is when it was finished:

Bobby loved his handmade Gameroom decoration!!

I also wanted to share some pictures from Jake and Daddy's father-son movie night. They do this every so often and this time they saw Iron Man! They both had a really good time, Jakob loves his special time with Daddy!! Here are some pictures:

Getting Ready to go:

My Muscle Men :)

After the Movie

3 comments:

~Rachel said...

Very Cute! Isn't it so sweet to see Daddy with his boys??
Like the matching shirts too...I'm going to have to look into that idea!

Bethany said...

CUTE Father's Day gift! What a neat idea! And the boys in their shirts?! How sweet is that?!!

Have a great weekend!

Give Peace A Chance <3 said...

My baby and Bobbie! They are cute!! LOVE YOU SISTA!!!! Dun Dun Dun Da Da Dun Da Da Dun!!! haha!

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com