Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Great TV Find!!

So, my DVR has been pretty empty lately now that all my favorite shows are on hiatus! I was roaming the channels a few days ago a came across a show I loved. It was on the DIY Do It Yourself channel and it was called Scrap. Now I am not a scrapbooker, I have given it a couple shots but came up short! However this show isn't just scrapbooking, in fact the three episodes I have seen haven't had much scrapbooking at all, just AWESOME craft ideas. My favorite part of the show is the host. Okay so make a mental picture of what you think the host of a show called Scrap would be, probably a lady right, older, wearing a shirt with a cute animal on it... WRONG! The host is a GUY.. with sleeve tattoos and a slight Pompadour hairstyle. He refers to himself as a professional crafter and scrapbooker... how cool is that :) I love it and my DVR is set to record every episode! Just thought I would share!!

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com