Friday, May 2, 2008

Tag I am it :)

Here it goes :)

4 jobs I have had in my life:

1. Rubios Baja Grill
2. Pizza Delivery
3. San Bernardino County Superior Court
4. Maricopa County Adult Probation

4 movies I have watched more than once:

1. Breakfast at Tiffanys
2. Napoleon Dynamite
3. The Seven Year Itch
4. Super Troppers

4 television shows I watch/watched:

1. One Tree Hill
2. Gossip Girl
3. October Road
4. The Soup

4 people who e-mail me regularly:

1. Julie
2. Washington Mutual
3. Myspace
4. Meetup

4 places I have been:

1. Mexico
2. Idaho
3. Monterey
4. Las Vegas

4 of my favorite foods:
1. SUSHI!!
2. Edamame
3. Cinnamon Donuts
4. Golden Grahams Cereal

4 places I would like to visit:

1. Paris
2. Ireland
3. Bahamas
4. CHICAGO!!

4 things I am looking forward to in the coming year:

1. Maybe Baby???
2. My Sisters Wedding
3. Idaho trip in August!!!
4. DISNEYLAND :)!!!

4 friends I am tagging:
1. John
2. Paul
3. Ringo
4. George...okay so all my Blogger friends have already been taken :)

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com