Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Grandma's Visit

We got a visit from Bobby's Mom, his sister and our niece and my sister and our nephew this past weekend. Hazel ( my mother in law) flew in from Idaho and I picked her up from the airport that afternoon. Bobbys sister Stacee had been visiting California and picked up my sister on her way and they headed to Arizona for the weekend. I was so excited because it had been over a year since I had seen Hazel and almost two years since I had seen Stacee. I also got to meet my beautiful niece Zoee for the frist time!! We had a nice time and with the beautiful weather we decided to take a trip to the Zoo! Here are some pictures of the day:


Jake, Aiden and Zoee
Hazel, Bobby, Stacee and Zoee


Our adorable niece Zoee Jo

Family Shot

Grandma and her babies!!

Aiden and his Ducky he takes EVERYWHERE... :) !!

Jake and Aiden

Bobby and I

Bobby carrying all the kiddos :)

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com