Friday, May 9, 2008

The Thursday Three

1. I love the Stephanie Plum series by Janet Evonivich! I am all the way on book 6 of 13 and I have only been reading them for 2 months!

2. Up until recently I have always bitten my nails! I was always so envious of girls who got to wear all the fun nail polish colors! So about 4 months ago I stopped biting my nails and I have gone nail polish CRAZY!! I cant get enough!!

3. If I could have one super hero power it FOR SURE be to travel at the speed of light! I miss my family so much it hurts sometimes and It would be so cool to be able to see them in the blink of an eye!!

1 comments:

Bethany said...

I didn't realize you were obsessed with nail polish these days! My nails were painted EVERY SINGLE DAY...then I had Huntler and now I only manage to get them painted for special occasions!! I miss it though!! Something about it just makes you feel fun and girl! Have a great one Lindsey!!!

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com