Saturday, May 24, 2008

PLAY till you drop!!!

So my little Aiden has been fighting me at naptime and Friday was no exception. We got up that morning to run errands and ended up getting rear ended by a truck. There was pretty much no damage but I waited for the police and while I did Aiden took a 20 minute or so nap. Well we got to playgroup and of course he played his little heart out and ran out all of his energy. On the drive home he was very obviously tired and I thought he was on his way to naping for sure! Well he fought and fought to stay awake but I could just tell he was exhausted as he ran around the house after Jakob. I was busy cleaning and all of a sudden it was very quiet. As I walked into the living room I saw Jakob watching Noggin and little Aiden passed out in the playroom surrounded by Legos... it was too cute! Here are some picures:
Just thought I would share :) !!!

4 comments:

Bethany said...

That is SO funny! I have several pictures of Huntler when he has passed out in random places from sheer exhaustion!! The funniest has to be after we visited the fire station with our playgroup he fell asleep stretched out across the bottom step in our house!! Believe me, I took all sorts of pictures before hauling him to bed!!

We miss you guys and can't wait to catch up this week! Enjoy your long weekend!!

Jessica said...

SO cute! They are so full of energy... I guess it is bound to catch up to them every once in a while!

Give Peace A Chance <3 said...

MY ROBOT!!!! lol

Anonymous said...

Those pics are soooo cute. I miss you guys! This may sound strange but my kids never fall asleep anywhere but their beds. So I don't have any of these cute shots. =(

Mistie

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com