Thursday, May 15, 2008

Thursday Three

1. I am a Harry Potter Fanatic! Growing up my father was always into these types of stories and I remember he had me read The Hobbit, I read it and I loved it!! Since then I was drawn to anything similar! When the first Potter book came out my father bought it and we all took turns reading it.. we were hooked. This was before before the movies and Potter mania! I can honestly say I was a fan from the start! I was always one of those people fighting to get the new books on release day, and I usually would read them in less then 24 hours! I am so sad that the series has ended, but hey I have a couple more movies to look forward to :)

2. I find it so hard to believe when people tell me they have never been to Disneyland! I grew up in Southern California and went to Disneyland ALOT! In fact I used to have a season pass and Bobby and I would go almost every weekend. Jakob was just one or so but he would come too, and I bet he has been to Disneyland over 20 times, although he was only old enough to remember one of those times!! We are going in September and I cannot wait... I LOVE DISNEYLAND!!!

3. My favortie color is pink! I love pink!! However you will rarely see me wearing the color! I admit I have a few pink items that I wear now and then, but for the most part I just dont like the way I look in the color :)

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com