Friday, April 25, 2008

The Thursday Three

1. My middle name is Danielle

2. I lived in Bullhead City, Arizona for 11 years as a child. I can remember wearing a swim suit to the store... everyone did, what can you expect in a river town! Moving to Cali was complete culture shock, but you know as much as I loved BHC.. I think I was predestined to be a Cali girl through and through!!

3. Bobby and I LOVE sushi.. LOVE IT!! On our date night...(haaaaa whats a date night..lol) we usually see a movie and get sushi! We love all kinds of sea food.. I dont think I could have married a man that didnt..HaHaHa!!

1 comments:

Bethany said...

Sushi??? Y*U*C*K!!! Hmmm.....this is coming from the girl that orders hamburgers and chicken strips at every restaurant I eat at!! Although I don't know how you stomach it, I am glad that you guys have this in common!!

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com