Friday, May 30, 2008

The Thursday Three

I thought this week I would share three pictures of me before I had kiddos. I realize these are not the best quality, they were most likley taken with a cheap disposable camera, toted through many moves and then scanned onto my computer... but they give you a little insight into me before marriage and babies!! :


1. This one is my last day of High School with two of my best friends Brady and Amanda:

2. This is the day I was accepted into a sorority at Cal State San Bernardino:




3. This last one is of Bobby and me at my 19th B-day Party:


1 comments:

Bethany said...

Oh my...Bobby's hair was so crazy!!! And I had NO idea you were a sorority girl!! Hmmm....learn something new every day!!

Can't wait to get back in the swing of things and see you guys!!

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com