Thursday, March 27, 2008

The Thursday Three

1. My grandma Barb is a total GlamMa :) Growing up I remember her always being dressed beautifully, with matching jewlery and shoes. My grandpa Chuck LOVED to shop ( she got lucky :).. and he LOVED to shop for my Grams!! I often tagged along when he would buy her a piece of jewlery.. it was always pretty and always perfect for her !! I think I got my love of the whole Old Hollywood era from her! She will forever be my GlamMa Barb :)

2. When I was a teeny bopper I was head over heels in LOVE with Jonathan Taylor Thomas ( or JTT for you former Tigerbeat readers..lol) He is the middle son on Home Improvement and was in a few movies. I had 112 posters of him on my wall.. yes I counted :) I was in his fanclub and would beg my parents for any magazine that he graced the cover of. He was my first Love (:

3. I love to sew. I wish I was a little better at it and had more time, but when I get a chance I love the feeling of creating something beautiful out of yards of fabric. My mother in law can SEW! She is a genius with a needle! I hope to that good someday too!!

3 comments:

Bethany said...

These lists are SO FUN!! It is amazing how much you learn about a person!! So glad you are doing this!!!

Give Peace A Chance <3 said...

:) I miss you sister...This made me smile!

Jessica said...

JTT was pretty hot but my obsession was Freddie Prinze Jr. followed by JC from NSync! Haha!

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com