Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Crayons and Splatters and Journaling Matters!!

So I am officially a blogger! I have always journaled, when I was in high school all of my journals began " Dear Gaurdian Angel." I have so many notebooks filled with memories of high school crushes and silly insecurities. It is a daily log of who I was at so many different points of my life, I am amazed when I read the pages to remember all the emotion I felt in each sentance. Once Jake was born I turned my journaling tword him and kept a Mommy Log. Like my journals it is filled with entires that can make me burst out in laughter, and ball my eyes out. With my two little balls of energy zipping around my current journal is more splatters of juice or pages of Aiden crayon artwork, then it is my thoughts. So that brings me to my number one reason to have this blog. I want to be sure in the years to come I have something to look back on, a collection of emotion and memories to cherish always! . We have so many people who we love and miss very much and I hope that this blog is a way to keep connected with all of you! Check back soon for updated pictures of the boys!!

1 comments:

deanaandreese said...

Lindsey, I love your new blog, it shows so much about your wonderful personality! Your first picture is beautiful too and the cake is so unique! -Deana and Reese

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com