Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Quote of the Day--- A Poem for my Hero!!

I watch him leave each day
Its hard to understand
Just how deep my worries run
As he lets go of my hand

I’ve learned to be strong
I can do most anything alone
But I need him with me always
I need him to come home

I pray for him to be protected
As he protects and serves
He gives his job so much of himself
Never receiving the thanks he deserves.

My husband is amazing
I am blessed I know its true
I am so proud to be the wife
Of a HERO dressed in Blue.

4 comments:

Bethany said...

What a GREAT poem Lindsey...it is so touching. I am sure it holds such a deep meaning for you.

Jessica said...

Ok... now that I am crying!!! Tell Bobby thanks for ALL he does for all of us! He is our hero too!!! I don't know what we would do without him!!

Give Peace A Chance <3 said...

I love you Rupert!! And you too Lindsey:) Beautiful poem!

Jessica said...

Okay... I just have to clarify to everyone out there who are a little slow like me and didn't realize that Lindsey actually wrote this AMAZING poem!!! You are so talented Linds!!! I love you both!

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com