Thursday, March 13, 2008

The Thursday Three ( Thank you Bethany :)

1. I was voted " Most Likley to be a Runaway Bride" in my high school newspaper!

2. The song "Kokimo" by the Beach Boys plays a huge role in my childhood memories. I can remember very vividly my mother and father dancing around the kitchen, cooking breakfast and singing this song. To them my siblings and I owe our love and passion for music.

3. My sister is my kindred spirit. It doesnt matter the situation, she ALWAYS gets me, she ALWAYS has the right thing to say, and she always tells me like it is! She may be my baby sister, but I am who I am because we are who we are! "UBUNTU"!!

1 comments:

Give Peace A Chance <3 said...

I love you Poopy Head!! UBUNTU!! Love Love Love!! Oh yes and Peace!! :) You are my Best Friend!!!! <3

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com