Sunday, March 23, 2008

My little BIG boy!!

First off HAPPY EASTER!! I will have a post all about Easter with pictures tommarow!

This post however is about my sweetie Aiden! This morning he came crying to me and struglling with his pants. They had just came in from hunting eggs, so I thought he was itchy from the grass, and I took off his jeans. At that point he proceded to rip of his diaper and run down the hall to the bathroom. I thought for sure he wanted a bath, but he had other plans. As I walked into the bathroom what do I see.... my little boy standing, pee pee in hand, using the potty.. I WAS SHOCKED.. to say the least. I have not even really introduced the potty to him yet, but with Jake and Aiden it is monkey see monkey do!! Let me also tell you that he is not quite tall enough, nor does he have the proper aiming skill, so more pee was on the toilet than in it, but it was well worth the clean up to have that memory! Since this morning he has followed Jake into the bathroom, and (using a stool and Mommy helping with aim..lol) used the potty twice more! We shall see where this leads... I may need to get some pullups.. and OF COURSE I just bought a HUGE box of diapers at Costco...hahaha! I hope everyone has a great Easter!!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Twice more??? I swear I am going to be SO jealous if he gets it before Kaleb!!! I am calling you right now!!!

Gwen said...

Wow! Can your little guys come over to our house more often so maybe my boys will figure it out before they are ready to move out of the house. Jack is being pretty stubborn about the whole potty training thing.

Bethany said...

Too funny! I think Gentry will be potty trained at a MUCH younger age than Huntler was! I mean, he JUST got it and she is already extremely interested! I think the younger ones grow up a little faster in that aspect! Have fun with it though...and if he gets it, yeah! And if not, oh well!!

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com