Thursday, March 20, 2008

The Thursday Three

1. My baby Aiden turned TWO this Tuesday! It seems like not to long ago I felt his first kick, held him for the first time, saw his first smile. I think back to his first bath, step and word. It goes by so very fast. He says new words each day, can run along right side his big brother, and is getting more and more independent. I may have shed some tears, but I cant wait to see who he becomes!!


2. I cannot tie shoes the traditional way. I always have tied them bunny ears. You know, make two loops and then make a knot. I try and try but no can do!!


3. My Mom wears a perfume called Organza. That smell would linger around the house for hours after she went to work. I love it, it is probably one of the most comforting things for me!!

1 comments:

Give Peace A Chance <3 said...

Word on Mom's perfume! I got into her car and smelt her even though she hadn't drove for hours!! It was still lingering!! Love you boo...oh and I do bunny ears too! The whole Loop swoop and pull thing just doesn't work for me!

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com