Thursday, August 13, 2009

Thank You Mary!!

My sweet friend Mary Kriss is an awesome photographer, and I was blessed to have her take some Maternity shots! They came out beautifully and I cannot thank her enough! We did two shoots and these photos are from the first one. She will never know how much I treasure these photo's and how much I LOVE her for doing them. Here are just a few of my absolute favorites:

** Here is a quick update on Lucy and I.. I had an appointment yesterday, and I was dilated 3 centimeters and 100% effaced! I have been having contractions all day and I am hoping they get more steady. I am set to be induced Monday at midnight, but I do not think I will make it that long! I am so so so excited!!

6 comments:

Jessica said...

Oh my gosh Linds... these turned out SO good!! You look beautiful. I LOVE them! Mary did an amazing job!

I can't wait to meet Lucy... I am hoping to hear from you tonight!!

Love you!!

brittsy said...

Love the pics... and wow.. contractions!!! YAY!! or not yay.. wait, didnt you need to keep her in til' monday?! Either way, can't wait to meet Lucy!

~Rachel said...

The pictures are great!! She did a very nice job!

Hope you get o meet your little girl today! And I can't wait to see pictures!

Anonymous said...

What cute pictures!! You look amazing! Good luck tomorrow! Keep us updated.

Anonymous said...

Sorry last one was from Mistie. :)

Anonymous said...

Your pics turned out beautifully!! I actually contacted your friend Mary to set something up for our family =o)! Love them!

*Cortney*

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com