Friday, August 21, 2009

Lucy Love

Our little girl is here!
We went over to West Valley Hospital in Goodyear around midnight last Tuesday. When we got there they said I was dilated to a 4, and that they wanted to try Cervadil before Pitocin. About 15 minutes after I was given the Cervadil I began having contractions. I had to lay down for one hour, the spent the next hour walking the halls. This had to have been the worst part of the whole thing.. trying to walk through contractions.. not fun! I went a few more hours, then finally got my epidural. This was around 5:30 am. At this point they decided I did not need pitocin, and was progressing well. At around 8 am I started feeling like it was time, and sure enough ten minutes later the nurse said I was a 10! You would not believe how easy the rest of it was.. a few pushes and she was here! Lucy Virginia Kimery was born 8-18-09 at 8:36 am. She weighed 6lbs 14oz and was 19 3/4 inches. She is such a good baby, and has an adorable little cry. Her big brothers are both in love with her, and her Daddy.. well I anticipate her to be a HUGE Daddy's Girl! We are now a family of 5!!

1 comments:

Jessica said...

I am SO happy for you guys! Lucy is beautiful. That love that the boys have for her will never fade. My boys are still head over heels for Kass.
I am so excited to take pictures of them together!! We are so blessed to have both gotten girls. I love our little families!!

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com