Saturday, August 29, 2009

A Family of Five

Here we are, a family of five:


Grandma Hazel came to visit for week! She made some very yummy dinners, and a ton of sweet treats. The kiddos loved having her around, and were so sad to see her go!
We have not been doing all that much.. I have been adjusting to life with three kiddos, and Jakob being in Kindergarten. My sister is still here with me, helping me out a TON, so that has been awesome! Although I have not taken all three to drop off/pick up Jakob yet, I plan to do it all next week so that I can get the hang of it before Sarah goes home next weekend. I can do it, I can do it.. that is what I keep telling myself over and over again! The boys have been so amazing with Lucy, the only bump in the road had been that Aiden is a little more clingy then normal, but I think he is just figuring out his place in all this. I have been so emotional these past few days. Maybe it is hormones, maybe it is the realization that each day my children get bigger and bigger, maybe it is that I need out of this house! I am going to venture out to something this week, I am going stir crazy.. and I MISS MY FRIENDS! So do my boys!!!!! I cannot wait to see you girls!! Off to change and feed a pretty little girl, hope everyone is having a great weekend!!

2 comments:

~Rachel said...

I am so glad you are adjusting to three! And I am super happy you have help! And yes...you CAN do it! You can get out of the house and do things! Scary the first few times but pretty soon, you'll be like me and take all 3 to the doctor! AHHHHHH! (BTW, I don't recommend that!)

Jessica said...

Lindsey you look amazing!! I miss you like crazy!! I can NOT wait to see you all. Give Lucy and the boys kisses for me!

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com