Sunday, August 16, 2009

Lucy's Nursery

So it is finally ready.. yes in what could be minutes before her arrival..ha :)! I LOVE how it turned out, very girly, but not too pink, and super colorful! Here are some photos:

This first one is the view from the door... I am contemplating shortening the curtains, you may not be able to see it, but they are a zebra print.

The next one is the other side of the room.. isn't the hamper adorable! ( the awful warning sticker on the changing table is stubborn, and needs some Bobby elbow grease to be removed:)

The crib.. I really love her furniture. I got it at JcPennys.. for an amazing price. It has a scroll design on each piece that makes it so cute! Isn't the bird mobile my sister made awesome!!

Here is a close up of the bedding.


This bookshelf might be my favorite part of her room. It was SO fun to decorate, and even has a toy box on the bottom!Bobby bought me this Cracker Barrel rocking chair when Aiden was a baby.. I am so so so excited to have someone to rock in it again.. oh gosh... I am crying thinking about it!!!Got these pictures on Etsy.. aren't they cute.. and they look perfect in the room!!

Since her room is so bright and colorful, I decided to go ultra pink and girly in the closet! These pictures don't do it justice.. I could sit in that closet for hours!! I found the dresser on Craigslist. I added the birds and changed the hardware, and now I am head over heels for it!! The tulle bin on the dresser top is full of shoes, and the apothecary jar has headbands in it. The boxes were painted for me by my sweet friend Autumn, they fit perfectly! Add a Cinderella coach piggy bank.. and viola a closet fit for a princess!!!!

Also in the closet is her toy organizer, and all her PINK girly toys.. can you tell my excitement about having a daughter!!!!

So there you have it.. now all I need is my little ladybug to rock in that rocking chair!! Come on sweet Lucy.. Mommy is ready.. SO ready!!!

5 comments:

Bethany said...

Love it Linds!! You have done a great job decorating and getting it all ready for your little Lucy!! Now hurry up and have her already!! :) I am now having dreams about you being in labor!! Seriously!!

Still thinking of you!! Can't wait to meet your little miss!

turdface said...

That is adorable! I can not wait to get home and get Lily's nursery together now..yes, she will be almost a year when she gets a nursery! Ah, baseball life!
I can not wait to see Miss Lucy! Good Luck girl!

turdface said...

Okay..so I was on my husband's profile..thus the horrible name he chose...it's Rachel Eyre...not turdface! Holy cow!

Anonymous said...

Love the crib bedding!! So adorable! You did a great job!

*Cortney*

brittsy said...

Awww, the nursery is perfect! You did a great job! Just think, at this point, its a matter of hours! Yay... I am so excited for you guys!

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com