Friday, July 3, 2009

HOT, HEARTBURN, HORMONES... FUN TIMES!

I am actually waiting for the day that I wake up due to a crying newborn... today I wake up to myself... a sweaty, uncomfortable mess with a chest that is on fire! Lucy, I already LOVE you more then words could ever describe, and you are worth EVERY single second of this pregnancy... but boy oh boy! I know that when all is said and done, I may actually be sad to never be pregnant again, so I REALLY am trying to enjoy these last few weeks! However I want to be asleep at 4am.. I want to sleep on my stomach, I want to enjoy orange juice and spicy foods without the aftermath of heartburn, I want to have a normal body temperature, I want to spend less time crying over silly things.. like commercials, and home makeover shows... but mostly I want to hold my daughter! I want to watch my husband adore his little girl! Only 7 more weeks!!!!!

2 comments:

~Rachel said...

Oh girl...you are almost there! I am so excited for you to see your little girl! I promise, now, 8 months later...I can tell you..the wait was worth it. Though we all know how I was during the pregnancy! Ahhhhhh!

Jessica said...

I think little girls torture their mommies from the inside... because they are so sweet when they are on the outside! Haha!! I know exactly how you feel friend! All I can say is that it is so worth it. I know it sucks and doesn't make your throat burn any less, but it is true.

I can't wait to meet Lucy!!

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com