Friday, April 18, 2008

the VERY last late Thursday Three

1. So I wake up to a text message from my hubby today that say " Hey honey.. Im am soooo sorry but I may have let a bird in the house and was to late to invesigate"!! AHHHHHHHH I do not like birds... or any wierd animals for that matter... and for sure not in my house!! So I call him and with him on the phone I investigate the situation.. sure enough there is a brid on my stairs!! I freaked out and swooshed the little scoundrel down the stairs and it hid. So I flung the backdoor open, grabbed a box of cereal bars, a bottle of juice, some lunch meat and crakers and dashed back upstairs. They boys and I stayed safely behind closed doors (minus one potty break) until Bobby got home and made sure our little visitor had flown away!!

2. When I was in high school my room was the basement of my parents house. There was a door to the backyard and one to the garage and on day I came home and found the backdoor wide open. I closed it and layed on my bed to read a book. Next thing I know a HUGE bird flies right by my face and I am FREAKING OUT! It is flying around going nuts and just misses me a few more times. By this time my screams had alerted my father and he came in and got the bird out. I really thought it was trying to attack me... very scary!!

3. Birds are out to get me... it is a BIG bird conspiracy!!

1 comments:

Gwen said...

That is so funny! I feel the same way about crickets! creepy little buggers! One flew into our car when we were driving through Iowa and attacked me, crickets are bigger than your head in Iowa! Your poor dad probly thought there was an intruder (of the human kind that is!)

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com