Saturday, April 12, 2008

Late Again :) Thursday Three

1. I have a TON of shoes! When we moved I had a big box and three crats full of them. Most of them are heels.. I love wedge heels and peep toes, they are my favorite! In a previous chapter of my life, I wore heels to work everyday. I could fly up ten flights of stairs, stand for hours and dance the night away, all in an adorable pair of stilletous. As the stay at home Mommy of two little guys I am more a flip flop kind of girl these days, but boy do I love the chance to get dressed up and wearing my heels again!

2. I love Lifetime movies! I usually DVR a bunch and then spend Sundays being lazy and watching them all!

3. I am very into anything vintage. My friends used to tease me and tell me I was born into the wrong era. I guess I just have an old soul. Antique stores are amoung my favorite places on earth. It goes further then antiques however. My GLAMma 's pcitures from her childhood literaly take my breath away. I love black and white films, and put on a Frank Sinatra song and I melt!! Those times just seemed so full of hope, romance and simplicity. I would love to spend some time in the past, but Id have to take my dvr, straightning iron and computer ..lol :)

1 comments:

Bethany said...

You are too funny! I love vintage too...but in a different way! Not so much the music and films...more the decor. Or maybe I like new things that just look vintage?! Who knows?! Thanks for sharing! I never knew you were a heels kinda girl! I love these fun little facts!

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com