Sunday, April 6, 2008

The Thursday Three... sorry its LATE!!

So I have been having technical difficulties with my computer, therefore I was unable to post on Thursday. I am now visiting family in California and thought I would post today :)

1. I LOVE TO BAKE! Well honestly I love to eat what I bake too, so therefore I do not bake as much as I would like, but when I do it is so FUN! I love making cupcakes for my kiddos playgroups and yummy treats for my hubbys co-workers! I think I love it as much as I do because, like sewing, I love seeing the final product of my hard work! Cupcakes can be art too..... RIGHT!!

2. Every car I have ever had has been a Chevy. My first car was a 1963 Nova, it was a BEAST! It didnt lock, started without a key, and made crazy noises, but let me tell you my friends and I had some FUN times in that car! My second car was Chevy Cavalier and I got it for my 19th Birthday. I felt like a queen driving a car that I didnt have to lean across the seat to open the window, or bang the dash when the radio went out! That was the car I drove Jakey home from the hospital in, moved my things to my first apartment, and it even came to AZ with us! Shortly after we moved we traded it in for my current car a Chevy Malibu! I do not think my next car will be Chevy, but for now and in past I have been a Chevy girl!!

3. I sing the song Beautiful Boy by John Lennon to my boys almost every night. Jakob calls it " The Mommy Song"!! It is beautiful and my favorite John Lennon Quote is a Lyric of this song.... " Life is What Happens to You While Your Busy Making Other Plans!" I can remember my parents singing many songs to me as a child, and I want my babies to have those memories too! They get an array of songs, but I am sure that this is the one that will stand out in their memories!

1 comments:

Gwen said...

AWWW, I need a mommys song. what a nice memory for your boys!
P.S. can I be one of your blog buddies? :-)

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com