Monday, June 21, 2010

Father's Day

I am lucky, if you have ever been in the presence of my father, you know why! My Dad was and is always there for me. As a baby he sang to me, pulled me around for hours in a hamper/diaper box when I couldn't sleep, and took a million pictures! As a child he built me a life size playhouse in our backyard, told me the BEST stories, and taught me that my imagination is endless. As a teenager he let me make mistakes, drove me and my friends around like he was a taxi, and always gave me a big hug when I needed one. As an adult he walked me down the aisle and gave me away but he will always be the hero I call when my world goes crazy, he is the most amazing grandfather to my babies, he reminds me that money is just money, a bad day is just a bad day, and that there is always a reason to be happy and grateful. I love you Daddy, Thank you for EVERYTHING, I have been so blessed to have you as the guiding light in my life! I also have an AWESOME Father- In- Law. Eric made me feel like family from the get go. He is always there for us, we would not be anywhere near where we are without him! My kids adore Papa Eric and beg to visit his "farm"! We are blessed to have his wisdom and love in our lives!Bobby, I love you. I loved you before we had our babies, but watching you as a father made me love you SO much more. You are those little boys' hero! You play with them, teach them, comfort and love them. They are two very lucky little guys, and it melts me to watch the 3 of you together! And then there is Lucy.. your little princess! She softened your heart, and she already has you in the palm of her tiny hand. You are so gentle and sweet with her, and that girl LOVES her Daddy! We are all so lucky to have you! You work so incredibly hard for our family, and we love and appreciate you more then you know!















Hope all the Daddys out there had a wonderful Father's Day!

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com