Monday, October 19, 2009

Not Me Monday :)


I forgot to add this into my post this morning, but I had such an excellent "Not Me" moment this week I had to share!
So we were meeting friends at the park on Friday, and I was not rushing around like a mad women, because that is not at all normal for me! I also did not set my keys somewhere and have to go on a hunt for them. The kids were finally loaded in the car, and my six year old did not say "Mom are you going to call a babysitter".. I did not reply "Why would I do that".. and he most certainly did not come back with " Well, Lucy isn't in the car, so who is going to watch her!" I definitely did not forget my two month old daughter.. she was not sound asleep in the house in her car seat. For the record, had my son not spoke up, I certainly would not have gotten to the park before realizing I was short one child!
NO NO NOT ME.. I have it WAY more together then that :)!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

how cute that your little one thought of your other little one...very cute!

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com