Thursday, October 22, 2009

Aiden...Keepin Me Laughin

This is my little comedian:
Isn't he cute, yes yes he is. Sometimes though, what is funny a little later, is quite embarrassing in the moment. You want some examples, because I have plenty!


At Target last week we were waiting in line to check out. Aiden said " Mom, my butt is itchin".. I told him to quiet down, and that we would address it when we got to the car. A couple minutes later he is tearing through my purse. I say " Aiden, get out of my purse, what are you doing"... he followed up with " I'm lookin for a tissue, I didn't wipe to good, and now my butt is itchin".. Lovely that he shared that with the whole crowd in the check out lanes!


The other day we were at Frys. I was in the Beer isle and Aiden started up! " Mom, Daddy drinks lots and lots of Beer.. he loves beer so much... Beer is his best... You drink Beer too but you dump orange juice in it... see here is your beer in these big big bottles... You love beer too.. I hope I love beer when I grow up"... etc! I asked him say.. 1,000 times to quiet down, but he was on a roll! Bobby does not drink lots and lots of Beer... he has a few on the weekend... but I am sure each and every Frys customer that day thought I was married to an alcoholic! HA :)

Today we were waiting to pick Jake up from school. There was a high school aged kid waiting too, and he had a ROTC uniform on. Aiden LOUDLY says " Mommy look a trash man".. I told "No sweetie, he is practicing to be a soldier, so he wears that at school"... " Nope, he is a garbage man"... A few minutes later a man in a Airforce Uniform walks by and Aiden says..." See Mommy THAT is a soldier... and HE (pointing) is a garbage man"... luckily the kid was smiling... but REALLY! I have no idea where he got his idea of what a garbage man looks like... I have never been outside to see ours, so I know he has not either!

He is very silly... and he is definitely keepin me laughin through life :)!!

1 comments:

brittsy said...

Haha.. cute stories... and I'm glad my little man isnt the only one who feels the need to talk about and scratch his butt! I can only hope that girls arent as gross... although I doubt I will be that lucky because Ella sure thinks its funny when she farts...

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com