Monday, March 2, 2009

Jason Mesnick is Disgusting... Spoiler Alert!!!!!!!

WOW! I just watched the season finale of the Bachelor and I am sick to my stomach! So... the sweet, amazing, perfect single father from Seattle is a PIG! After spending his last days with the girls.. he chose Melissa. They seemed happy, kissed, hugged, jumped into the pool with their clothes, on yada yada yada! Then came the after show! He brings his FIANCE out and breaks up with her... on LIVE TV! Then not 10 minutes later he brings Molly out and tells her he loves her... and kisses her about 10 times! SICK! I understand he has to follow his heart, but does that mean breaking Melissa's heart in front of millions of viewers! I think something as intense as breaking off an engagement should be done in private! Then there is Molly. I understand she wanted him to change his mind, but where is your self respect. He JUST broke off his engagement, can we hold off on the make out session! I would never want to be someones second choice. I could not be with a man who sent me packin' and told me he was in love with someone else, who let me cry for 6 weeks, who led another women on for that time. It is pathetic! I am also disgusted with that fact that he has had Melissa around his adorable son Ty for the past month, as his fiance, and what is going to do now.. tell his 4 year old..oops Daddy made a mistake Molly is going to be your new step mom instead. Gross! All in all I think he is just the kind of man who jumps ship when things get hard. Most likely he and Melissa had a few arguments, like most couples do, and he wants everything to be an easy fairytale. I jokingly told Jess that he will be calling Jillian in 6 weeks, and then Naomi! Haha :)! Although, I think either of them would tell him to pound sand! I am so sad for Melissa, no one deserves what she went through! So those are my thoughts :)

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Amen!! He is the biggest Ba***rd just like Melissa said!! The show shouldn't be called the Bachelor after the last few "men" that they have had on... it should be called the Ba***rd! Haha! I HATE HATE HATE him!! What a PIG!!

~Rachel said...

I didn't watch and I don't like him! What a nasty man. Most of the engagements don't work on the show but seriously to do that on national tv?? Just do it like everyone else and end it personally. And to drag a child into it is horrible!!

Sam Kaufman said...

somehow i doubt that any engagement that is in any way related to this show could be legit

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com