Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Happy Birthday Aiden!

My sweet Aiden, my baby, is 3 years old today. I am not even close to okay with my boys growing up, and today has been hard. Three years ago I had just met my Aiden. My life would change forever. I can remember holding him, and I couldn't imagine my life without him. I had this new little person to love, and I had no idea of the BIG personality he would grow into. Jakob was a smart, thoughtful, serious child. Aiden has been a whole new world. He is silly, and cuddly, and fun! He is also independent and persistent.. no one is making Aiden do a thing he doesn't want to do! These traits will probably take him far as an adult, but boy can he give Mommy a run for her money. Aiden makes silly faces, sings all the time, and is happiest when he is making someone laugh! Bobby says that he is sure to be the class clown! He is our little Aiden... and with every new phase comes more and more to love. I was blessed on this day three years ago, and although it breaks my heart to think he is growing up, I cannot wait to see who he becomes!

1 comments:

Jessica said...

Happy Birthday Aiden!! We love you so much and couldn't imagine our lives without you either!! You are such a sweet boy and you are getting to be SO big!!

That third picture is my best!! SO cute!

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com