Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Aiden the Big Boy!

So we have been in potty training mode around here. Aiden will be 3 years old in 8 days and the time has come. Luckily he is VERY interested lately. He spent Thursday and Friday in underwear with only one accident in two days. Saturday we headed out to California, and although he was in underwear alot of the time on Saturday and Sunday, the excitment of being at Mimi and Papa's (my parents) house was far to much. So after 3 accidents, he wore pull-ups the rest of our stay. I was worried, but he jumped right back in today, and has been back in undies all day! Yay Aiden! I am VERY proud of him, all the while staying realistic about this whole thing! I cannot wait to have him out of diapers/pull ups.. but here are a few speedbumps along this journey that are driving me bananas!

1. He now despises diapers, it is a HUGE fight to get him in one at bedtime, and even then the underwear MUST be on top of the diaper!

2. AIM.. he has none.. I am a toilet cleaning machine!

3. He is in this phase, not only with potty training but with everything, where he has to do, have, be, say, EVERYTHING Jakob does! So I had to go out and buy Aiden all the same underwear Jakob owns, or he would cry and cry that he wanted " both the same" as he says. It is adorable that he looks up to Jake, and wants to be just like him, but WHEW I am exhausted around here!


Here is a photo of my boys in there matching Ninja Turtle Underwear.. being "Both the Same" :):

5 comments:

Bethany said...

That's too cute about Aiden wanting everything "Both the same!" How sweet!

I am glad things are going so well for you! I know it has been a battle!!

Hope it continues to go well!

~Rachel said...

How cute is that picture! And I completely understand the "Same game". We too play that around here and it can be a downright fight if everyone is not the same!! ;)
Good job on the potty training!!

Unknown said...

Next time take a pic of their willy

Anonymous said...

They both look incredibley sexy. If I go babysit them I’ll suck both of their cocks through the flys of their briefs at the same time. Both brothers cumming mixed together will make a tasty cocktail. They will feel so good having their cocks touching and each others precum touching them.

Anonymous said...

You're a filthy old paedophile who needs to be in prison and should be on the sex offender register. Screenshots and sent to the police

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com