Sunday, April 19, 2009

Busy Busy Weekend!

This weekend has been a crazy one! Friday morning I hosted a playdate at my house. The kiddos played in Shaving Cream, and it was messy fun. I took advantage of one of last 80 degree days we may get for a while, and held the entire playdate out back! Which was wonderful when it came time to cleanup! After we went to lunch with friends, came home and took a nap, and then in the evening we headed to Courtney's. As some of you may know Bobby changed squads in November, I was very worried I would dislike the change, however the squad ended being **AWESOME** and I met some great friends, Courtney being one of them!! Saturday morning rolled around and the yard really really needed some TLC, so Bob and I headed out and weeded, mowed, edged..etc. ( To be honest I weeded some, and Bobby did the brunt of it.) At around 3:00 we were off to a Bday party in Paradise Valley, when I got a call from our friend Matt telling me that Jessica was being prepared to have their daughter! So after the party we went straight to Scottsdale to see Jess and her sweet little Kassidy! After grabbing some food, bathing the boys, and watching Survivor, we climbed into bed around 11pm. Sunday we were once again up and off to another Bday party. The boys were loving all the fun this weekend!!! A trip to Kohls to spend my Kohls cash came next!! Bobby got some summer essentials and we headed home. So here I am on the computer, taking a breather.. but just a short one. Hope everyone had a nice weekend.. I am now off to Scottsdale to cuddle Kassidy ( and make a pit stop at Gymboree... I have Gymbucks too :) !!!

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com