Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Family, Food and Fun!

Anyone who knows me would tell you I LOVE Fall! The weather, the colors, and Thanksgiving! Every year when Turkey Day rolls around I get SO excited, because this means I will have my family here for more then a few days! We always have such a fun time, and this year was no exception! The food was DELICIOUS (thanks Mom!!!!), and the company was even better!!
Here is a photo of all the guys in their Turkey Leg Hats :)! Its started out as a craft for the kids, however it quickly became a craft for my sister and I..haha! All and all it was fun, and I think these will become a tradition!!
Bobby, Aiden, Jakob, our new puppy Oliver, and Myself:

My little Sister, My Grandma, My Mama, and I... and the FOOD :)!!


All of my Mama's homemade Pie's... they were SOOOOO good!!!

Relaxing after a long day of cooking!

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com