Saturday, September 13, 2008

Happy Birthday Bobby!!

Today is Bobby's 27th Bday! Old Man!! I thought I would share with you all how really lucky I am!

Bobby works ALOT! By alot I mean six days a week, sometimes seven! He does this so that I can be home with the boys, so that Jakob can go to pre-school, so I can go to California as often as I do, so that we can live in our home.. and for so many other selfless reasons. He does this week after week without complaint! You may think that we never see eachother, but he ALWAYS makes time for us... ALWAYS! He reads stories to the boys at bedtime, builds them awesome train tracks, makes them happy when they are sad, he is an awesome Daddy! He lets me be me, and he loves me! He encourges me in anything I do, he calms me when I am stressed, he watches the boys so I can get away, he is silly with me when I need that, and my rock when I am losing it! He does sweet little things, and listens when I talk.. I could go on and on! I have two beautiful sons, I am home with them everyday, I have a nice home, and a comfortable life, and I owe every bit of that to my AMAZING Husband!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

That was so sweet!! Bobby is pretty great!! We love him too!! Happy Birthday Bobby!!!

~Rachel said...

Happy Birthday! 27 is young!! Hope you all have a great day together!

Give Peace A Chance <3 said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RUPERT!!!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS MUCHO GRANDE!!!!

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com