Friday, August 8, 2008

Anniversary Luau

A few weeks back my family and I packed up for a trip to California! This was a special trip because we went to celebrate my parents 25Th wedding anniversary!! My siblings and I threw them a Luau themed bash.. it was SO fun! Here are some shots of the night:

Here is the honorary couple:


Bobby and I:

Myself, My Sister Sarah, My Father Al, My Mother Lori, and my little Brother Joshua..holding a rootbeer ;) !!!

Jakob and some Pals:

My sister and I found this AWESOME cutout while shopping for Luau decor and we had to buy it! It turned out to be a great purchase and a big hit at the party! Here are a few shots of us:

Bobby and I:

Sarah and Jeff... looking pretty Jeffery... and Sarah what a STUD!!

My Mamma and Daddy!

The party was alot of fun! Cheers to twenty-five years!!

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com